Quality ingredients matter and how the ingredients are sourced matters. We source clean and authentic ingredients from small Brazilian farmers who take great pride in the quality of their work. Authentic ingredients equals quality results from the inside out.
- Studies show that Andiroba is 100% efficient to use as a repellent. Responsible for this
characteristic is Andirobina, a limonoid
- Has good penetration into the skin for people to use to improve bruising
- Rich in Omega 7, it renews skin tissues and is anti-aging. It is also responsible for reducing blemishes and scars
. Hair Loss, strengthens hair structure and helps balance scalp
- It is used in the Amazon region against sunburn, causing immediate relief and healing.
.Traditional communities also use to treat snake bites because of their detoxifying and anti-allergic characteristics
- 75.5% of its composition is oleic acid
- It is considered the richest natural source in beta-carotene (30mg / 100gr of pulp), exceeding
5 times that of carrot, it has great capacity for cell renewal, increased skin elasticity and
- It also has the ability to absorb radiations in the visible and ultraviolet light range, it is used
in the pharmaceutical industry as an aid in sunscreens without drying the skin.
- Rich in vitamin A (prevents cell oxidation)
- Prevents skin-elasticity loss
- Contains magnesium, which provides good cellular regeneration
- Has antioxidant properties
. in skin and hair care, or it can be used as anti-dandruff and revitalizing products for the hair
and in the production of soaps and moisturizing creams .
- It is used in northern Brazil by pregnant women and adolescents to reduce stretch
- It has properties responsible for the production of collagen and elastin
- Contains a high concentration of lytic acid, around 19%, which makes this oil an excellent humectant
- Reduces hair loss and helps you comb better.
Passion fruit oil
- Presents flavonoids that are known to possess sebum-regulating properties, as well as
ascorbic acid, beta-carotene, calcium, phosphorus and potassium.
- Regulates sebum secretion, without deep degreasing, as it triggers the rebound effect, with
increased fat production.
- It is a strong ally in the fight against sagging skin. Due to the antioxidant properties, it avoids
the premature aging of the cells.
- Flavonoids, such as passiflorin and passion fruit, contribute to a calming effect on the skin.
- Passion fruit oil takes care of the scalp and hair and stimulates healthy hair growth,
increases vitality and contributes to hair volume and lightness.
- Among all vegetable oils babassu oil has the highest saponification index making it very suitable for making soap in place of fats of animal origin and preparation of creamy ointments.
- The cosmetics industry therefore uses babassu oil not only for dry hair and rough skin but for oily and inflamed skin
- Rich in Omega 7, it renews skin tissue and is anti-aging. It is also responsible for reducing
blemishes and scars
- Popularly used in the Amazon for treatments such as rheumatism, arthritis and stings of
snakes and spiders
- Melting temperature: 95 ° F
- The Cupuaçu is from the Cocoa family (Theobroma), so you may find some similar
- Water absorption 120% higher than lanolin
- The phytosterols present in this product are used in the treatment of dermatitis and
stimulate the healing process.
- Melting point: 77 ° F to 95 ° F
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- It has strong antimicrobial and antiviral properties. Because its composition has lauric acid.
- It has short chain fatty acids that helps in the regeneration of the skin and hair
- Melting temperature: 91.4 ° F
- low acidity, between 4 and 5%
- When combined with Ucuuba butter, it forms a layer of protection on the skin that helps in
the treatment of dry and tired skin
- It is a vegan option for cosmetics because it is capable of replacing animal sebum with its
high melting temperature and high saponification.
- Saponification: 220 mg KOH / g of butter
- Melting temperature: 127.4 ° F
- It has 70% of trimyristin.
- Some studies have shown that ucuuba butter-based soaps and creams can be curative,
revitalizing and antiseptic.
- Can be used for irritated skin
. The ingredients are rich in vitamins C, A, B1, B2, B3 (Niacin), fatty and amino acids, Omega 6 fatty acids, beta-carotene and Carotenoidsand antioxidants. The end result is hair growth, hydration, nourishment, shine, reconstruction and more manageability,
- Tucuman butter forms a transparent protective film on the skin, similar to silicone without clogging the pores of the skin.
- Lipid exchange of the skin is not impaired and acts very well on dry skin and even on oily
- Especially for dry hair, tucuma butter can be particularly useful in
penetrating the hair cuticles to restore the loss of structural lipids and replenish moisture,
restoring the natural elasticity of the hair leaving them soft, strong and silky .
- Highly recommended for the formation of curls and regeneration of curly hair.